- Jun 08 2023 - Aug 17 2023
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Coaching Collaborative – June 2023
What is the Coaching Collaborative?
The Coaching Collaborative brings coaches together who are interested in developing their coaching skills, growing their coaching practice, and connecting with other coaches. Coaches meet every other week via zoom for one hour to discuss a specific topic relevant to the development of their coaching skills and coaching practice. Community and connection are possible when a group of individuals commit to working together to have dialogue around the challenges they face and the solutions they create.
Why consider a group setting?
- You don’t have support or a community you can connect with.
- You have no one to talk to about your coaching practices who understands.
- You have no idea if what you’re doing is “right”.
- You want feedback.
- Peer learning:
- Save time
- Save money
- Save energy
- Normalizing the challenges faced
- Connecting with others
- Skill Building Topics
- The importance of silence
- Communicating with clarity
- Attracting clients
- Referring a client out
- Are you really listening?: Why mindfulness is a coaches’ superpower
- Navigating imposter syndrome
How does group coaching get delivered?
- Our group coaching occurs live via zoom. This allows participants from around the world to join the group.
- Each group has no more than 6 participants with 1 facilitator.
- Team of Greats hosts Spring, Summer and Fall sessions, you choose either a morning (10am ET) or evening (6pm ET) session to attend.
- Our spring coaching collaborative is March 8th-May 17th, 2023.
- It is being offered at a discounted rate of $150 USD. That’s $25 per session for a total of 6 sessions! Our summer session will be offered at $450.
Schedule for The Coaching Collaborative:
Next Coaching Collaborative ($150) will start June 8th through August 17th, every other week.
It will only be offered at one time slot…Thursdays at 11am-12pm ET
- June 8th
- June 22nd
- July 6th
- July 20th
- August 3rd
- August 17th
Book Focus: Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port Third Edition